Level 1 Protocols: Elimination
Decreased number of employees at workplace; distancing
Level 2: Engineering
Use of physical barriers
Level 3: Administration
Cleaning between patient visits; no sharing instruments
Level 4: PPE
Masks; gowns; gloves
Hygiene, Cleaning and Disinfected:
• Alcohol-based sanitizers or hand washing – regularly at:
start, end, between patients
•“High contact areas” have been identified and will be subject to
• Staff have been trained in the safe use of cleaning products
• single use of lunch room
• 6 feet distancing
• individual use of instruments / tools
• there will be a maximum of 2 clients in the Clinic at any one time.
• Clients will be screened prior to their entry into the Waiting Room
• Clients will have their temperature taken prior to entry into the Waiting Room
• 6 feet distancing at all times
• not all seats will be “open”
• all unnecessary items will be removed (magazines, toys, beverages)
• patients will be asked to arrive no more than 5 minutes early for their treatment
The Clinic will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day but will also undergo a “terminal clean” (sanitization) at the end of the day.
The staff at Fairview have been trained in the proper use of PPE and in the appropriate cleaning procedures for:
Staff will not report to work if they demonstrate any signs of illness.
Contact us today to book a consultation or to get more information. We’ll be happy to answer some preliminary questions or arrange an appointment for you.